Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures of Pregnancy

What does pregnancy look like?

Now that I'm in that stage of pregnancy where my middle is definitely getting bigger (bye, bye nice pants!) I'm suddenly very interested in the ways pregnancy will ultimately shape my body. Here, for example, is how I, at something over six months of pregnancy, look right now:

Redder!


I'm well aware that I won't continue looking like this for much longer, which is why I've been browsing the Maternity Gallery. The Maternity Gallery is a collection of pregnant lady belly photos -- some homemade, some professional -- that people like me can browse to get an idea of what the future holds.

The future apparently holds a gigantic beach ball stomach that looks way out of proportion with the rest of my person. Luckily, that only seems to happen in the very last bit of pregnancy, unless one is carrying twins or a gigantic mega-baby.

Now I know what pregnancy feels like AND what pregnancy looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...