Friday, May 8, 2009

Pukesplosion

Ick, ick, ick, ick, ick.

Paloma just spewed the biggest spew of her life, right as I was looking down into her eyes. I'm talking Linda Blair style vomit here. It got into my hair, onto my face, all over my chest... it was like going on a waterslide except instead of water there was milk and curdles and spit. I watched it coming toward my face in slow-motion!

I think the problem was that she fell asleep at the breast when she wasn't all that hungry to begin with and just comfort sucked breastmilk down until her tiny tummy was overfull.

2 comments:

  1. See, that's when a pacifier would be handy. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got tons! But I was all engrossed in the bad acting on Voyager and didn't even realize how much time had gone by. Oops -- I paid for it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...