Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cool Things Babby Did Today

The bigeye

  • Pretended to talk on the phone. She held our home phone up to her ear (upside down, of course) and said, "Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi!" Did we mention that Paloma's first word is hi?
  • Slept for two hours straight. While I know it means that she most likely won't take a second nap today, it was nice to hear her wake up briefly, then find her back asleep in the cutest position ever with Flatcat clutched in her fist when I went in to check on her.
  • Cuddled up on a pillow with a board book and turned the pages. Was she pretending to read? I don't know, but she is in the habit of mimicking everything we do these days and we're big readers.
  • Played by herself while I primed some things needing painting in the upstairs bathroom. Besides the fact that I got a huge chunk of work done and took a business call while she napped, I also managed to repair some molding. And I get to prime? Holy moly!

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is adorable! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, Christa. It's nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dude "calls" Daddy all day long from his phone. Isn't it the cutest when they pretend to talk?

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...