Friday, February 26, 2010

Found Photo: Pregnant In Madrid

I am sticking my stomach out SO hard in this pic
I was going through my stash of thousands of pics -- what can I say, I'm snap happy -- when I found this picture of yours truly. I'm just about 33 weeks pregnant and about a week and a few days away from giving birth. I'm also nowhere near that pregnant looking. In light of all the jokes we made about Paloma being born at the largest maternidad in Spain so she could be a Spanish national, we thought I ought to look more pregnant so I arched my back and stuck out my gut. Who would have guessed that she almost was born in Madrid?

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Have you left lj? I'd hate to lose touch after leaving Facebook. I love that picture, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I haven't "actively" left if that makes any sense, but I'm mostly posting here since I'm all writing about babby all the time. I feel like if I were to post to LJ, I'd just be like "WAH WAH WAH I HATE WORKING I'M TIRED WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE ETC." If I can think of something to post about that Isn't bitching, I totally will! But I still read LJ at least once a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - Coming by via SITS! I am really tall so I didn't show too much with either pregnancy, I would have had to "stick" out my belly a little too! :)

    Happy Saturday Sharefest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great picture! I love the way your coat hides that you're arching your back, so you look SUPER pregnant, but you're wearing a skirt, so you still look skinny. Does that make sense? At any rate - Happy Saturday Sharefest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture (and great memory) of your last trimester. Isn't it crazy how things work out sometimes?

    Also - you cut a very cute and stylish preggo figure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much, Anne and Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...