Friday, May 14, 2010

What I've Been Up To (Hint: Not Work)

I haven't been writing much here because my computer died and I was waiting for the new one to arrive in the post. The worst part of not having a computer on and handy at all times was that I couldn't work work work. The best (BEST!) part was that I was able to devote a lot more time to just hanging with Paloma. I so wish I didn't have to work. In the past week or so, we've played outside a ton in the sand and in the dirt, walked around the yard and down the block, read lots of books, played with water, and cuddled lots. Paloma and I arranged her closet together. and she helped me clean up what will become our temporary bedroom. Wouldn't it be nice if the good times could just go on and on and on?

Yes. But.

Now my computer has arrived.

And there's plenty of work that needs doing. *sigh*

So it's back to the daily grind - but I want to keep the awesomeness of this past week in mind. Maybe I can work more at night and during the weekends, keeping more of the day free. Who knows, but it's worth a shot, right?

Anyway, enough bellyaching. Life is what it is, and at least I'll be able to get my pics off the camera again. I have so much to share! Until then, enjoy a little Paloma Classic"

Chillaxin


5 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss that age. My youngest is two and half and puts the capital T in terror. And Tornado. And Terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your little Paloma is absolutely adorable!! I am so glad you got to hang out with your baby! They grow so fast we don't even realize how much we miss! Hopefully you can come up with a good schedule so you can work and spend time playing! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that picture with the all the pink is adorable. Where did you get that hat? Love it.
    Thanks for the smile.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You little girl is precious!! ...love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Michelle Some days I think we're starting those terrible twos a little early. Like today, when not being allowed to climb the deck stairs caused a tantrum that lasted at least 20 minutes. Yeek.

    @Mandi Thanks! I'm working on trying to find some kind of balance that gives me time enough to make money while also giving P. the attention she needs (demands!). It's not easy, though.

    @WWP I'm not sure, actually. A friend who is a rabid Sox fan gave it to us when Paloma was born!

    @Amy Thanks so much :) Wish it still fit her!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...