Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Magnetic Chalkboard Panel by BabbyDaddy

I have so much I want to write about... the trip, the airport, flying with Babby, her new words, and such... but I also have a ton of work and cleaning to do now that I'm back because the Babby will be seeing yet another grandma (she has many) and some other relatives quite soon. So alas, what you get for now is a picture of the magnetic chalkboard panel that the BabbyDaddy made while we were away. Awesome, no? (Just needs some clean up along the bottom and a little spackle in the frame gap.)

Big hugs and kisses, and to all my bloggy friends I promise that you'll be seeing me in your comments again quite soon!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! I should have thot of that when my DD was younger. Nice job Babbydaddy!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...