Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Baby Has Been Replaced With a Big Girl


Today is the first day of the Babby's entire life that she didn't breast feed at all. As in the Babby did not sign for milk or indicate in any way that she would like to nurse, though she did drink enthusiastically from her cup. I guess it's also the first day in 18 months that I didn't breast feed at all, from the feeding side of things. *sniff* Weaning. It makes me a bit sad, but I love the idea from the perspective of not having to rely on special shirts! And it's nice that she's weaning herself, versus my having to actively keep the boob away from her.

UPDATE: As I suspected, the Babby has nursed a little today. But she didn't seem entirely enthused and it was mainly for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...