Friday, September 10, 2010

Babby's First Haircut


I cut the Babby's hair today, and I'm not crying. No, really, I'm not. While it's true that I've been known to break down and bawl like an idiot while watching television commercials and sci-fi, I didn't find Babby's first haircut to be an emotional experience in the least.

I might have been a lot more emotional if she'd squirmed, but only then because I'd have been nervous about eye-scissor proximity.

I'm proud to say, however, that the Babby was the perfect little big girl, staying still while I snipped off the tiny bit of hair that has been poking her in the eyes pretty much continuously for at least a month now. It was such a tiny amount of hair that I taped the whole thing into the baby book (some may have gotten on the floor). And wouldn't you know it, she even let me go back for the stray hairs that I missed on the first pass.

Yeppers, that's right. My Babby has bangs.

3 comments:

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...