Thursday, October 28, 2010

Everthing Is Topsy-Turvy Round Here

Things are wacky around here. The Babby is currently asleep (or at least quietly trying to get to sleep) in the Joovy Room2 in the basement along with the cats who are locked downstairs for the next few weeks .

I'm at my usual post - the kitchen table - writing about things like winterizing an apartment for one blog and trying to pimp out a giveaway I'm hosting at another. As usual, I have a zillion things to do.

(No, really, that giveaway? Go check it out - it's for a Polli diamond ring pendant that I love love love!)

HOLD UP, BABBYMAMA! Why is Babby in the basement? I thought you might ask This is what we're up to at the moment:


No, not lead removal. Just renovations. Apparently, EPA regulations require sealing off parts of homes getting fixed up when those homes are old because of the possibility of lead paint. And if they're sealing a part of said off, they have to put up a big sign that says POISON.

Joy.


3 comments:

  1. Thats kinda funny with the whole "poison" sign by your workplace. Nothing says "focus" like a hazard sign staring you in the face.

    visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?

    But seriously, I was going to make a joke about all the noise, but our guy is being as quiet as he can because of the baby (even though we told him to go ahead and make noise).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too bad. I hope your renovations get done soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...