Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Adventures in Cashmere Crafting

After making the Babby's little cashmere dress, I still have plenty of cashmere in my fabric bin thanks to the saddest allergy ever. The solution? Give this tutorial a try. This was the result, as modeled by the handsome N.:


The good: This cashmere sewed as easily as the other, even though I forgot to increase my stitch length. Making the scarf turned out all right, and the hat was vaguely hat shaped. The bad: The 'ears' turned out two different sizes and because the hat is still a bit roomy, it doesn't fit quite right. There's sort of a bulge by the right 'ear'.

2 comments:

  1. but it's super cute, and he loves it! babbies do not care about lumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. Sometimes I wonder why there's all this fancy clothes when toddlers would probably like to wear jimjams all day. Which is what the Babby did today, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...