Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ever Wonder What I Do All Day?The Answer, Hour-by-Hour

Lest you think I am brilliant for coming up with yet another way to fill my blog with photos so I don't have to come up with any text, I'll freely admit that I was inspired to do an hour-by-hour photo blog by Disney at Ruffles and Stuff, who was herself inspired by other blogs. I just thought some of you might be curious to know what I do on a less-than-typical rainy day where I didn't push myself too hard. Not shown: Actual work.


toddler schedules
6:45 a.m.: Good morning!



makeup for moms
7:45 a.m.: This is when I 
make myself beautiful.



working mothers
8:45 a.m.: Time for blogs and coffee!



patent leather shoes
9:45 a.m.: Need air.




keurig coffee maker
10:45 a.m.: More coffee plz.



german lessons
11:45 a.m.: German lessons 
in the background.



classic converse sneakers
12:45 p.m.: Ranting Brazilian all 
up in my space.



commuting to work
1:45 p.m.: Had lunch at home, 
not allowed to stay.



destressing at work
2:45 p.m.: I want ooooouuuuut!



toddler schedules
3:45 p.m.: THEBABBYTHEBABBYTHEBABBY!



painting with toddlers
4:45 p.m.: Time to get messy.



depression mothers
5:45 p.m.: Sad that everyone's having 
babies but me.
Even dudes! (Not really.)



dinner recipes
6:45 p.m.: Didn't feel like eating. 
Ate later.



toddler schedules
7:45 p.m.: Bedtime? Shoetime!



painting with toddlers
8:45 p.m.: Watching paint dry.



white cats deaf
9:45 p.m.: She's in my TV-watching spot.



parents brushing teeth
10:45 p.m.: Goodnight!


10 comments:

  1. What a creative and fun idea for a post! Your little one is so adorable! Thanks for the sweet comment over at my blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, and thanks :) It was fun to do this post, for sure, though I kept forgetting to keep an eye on the clock. If I did it again, I'd set my phone to buzz hourly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to the last picture, now all I can think about is that you go to bed at 10:45 pm! What's your secret?

    p.s. I love the Babby in pigtails

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean you go to bed earlier or you can't stay up that late?? ;-) Truth is, that was a Friday and neither of us felt all that good. Most days, we end up actually turning out the light more like 11:30 or even midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so have to do this. What a neat way to show everyone your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take my hourly photo idea, I'll take your vlogging idea. End result: We both rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an excellent idea for a post - I love Babby's hair! I assume you showed that ranting Brazilian the door? I mean, really, what a mood-destroyer (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You look fantastic at 6:45 a.m. My eyes are usually more puffy.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  9. @LBDD Actually, it was funny. He's just as charming as you'd expect a young Brazilian to be!

    @LisaDay Thanks, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like that last photo. :]

    thanks for reading picky and leaving it some love.

    and yes, please. i'll take the rain. now, if at all possible.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...