Friday, July 1, 2011

Holy Moly, I Vlogged Or Whatever You Call This Crap


Oh crap, I vlogged. Or whatever you call this crap. You can thank Gin of Life as Topher's Mama for inspiring this drivel! Really, it's her fault I did this because she spoke so eloquently about her kitties that I just couldn't NOT record myself. I am not eloquent like her, though. But I do talk about my shoe! And wish you a happy weekend!

SORRY SORRY for the horrible audio quality - the mic on my laptop is obviously failful. 

And I'm really sorry I forgot today is Canada Day.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I have the suckiest speakers on my computer so I couldn't hear you, but it looks hilarious.

    Oh, and I grabbed your new button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, woman!

    And it's not just you - I have pretty good speakers on mine and can't hear me, either! The BabbyDaddy and I are going to work on my sound issues and then I'll be trying again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on doing a vlog! You are a braver woman than I am. :) Oh, and love the shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...