Friday, July 22, 2011

Where Has the BabbyFamily Gone?

international travel with toddlers

Perhaps you've been wondering just where exactly the Babby has been... because I may have mentioned it or not, since I have this paranoia about letting the Internet know I'm traveling (unless I'm traveling to see Internet friends).

The answer: The Babby and the BabbyFamily were here...


Doing a bit of what you see above (moooo). But also dancing and reconnecting with family and speaking German and teaching the Babby a little German and suddenly feeling really happy plus healthy.

And it was beautiful and gorgeous and it made me want to think about moving the whole family to Berlin, which isn't farm country, and that's okay, but is in a country I adore. 

I'll tell you more about it soon, promise. But our homecoming was followed by a trip to the ER for Babby and now I am not feeling so great. Cross your fingers it's just jet lag, my lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. You're back! Yay!
    I figured you were dancing across Germany. Sounds like you had a terrific time. I hope Babby is okay after your visit to the ER. I hope you guys are okay too because that is scary for parents.
    Can't wait to read more and see pics from Germany!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...