Thursday, September 1, 2011

The State of the Mama: A Quick Update With Links

voluntary simplicity

In between taking care of the Babby and going to work (and watching snails eat), I've been dabbling in a super secret project and also doing my best to keep up with the 72 Ideas in 72 Days Project over at that blog. And reading all of my fellow contributors' awesome insights! I thought you might like to check out some of the highlights from my experiences thinking about simplicity and trying to implement more simple practices, so here are a couple of links about what I've done and meditated on so far:
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE that snails picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....ya know, I have days where I wish I could get on the floor and stare at snails. How do I get that gig? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is beyond priceless. Can't wait to check out the links!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...