Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, Babby: I Can Hardly Believe You're Three!

In addition to being Valentine's Day, today is also the Babby's birthday. If you haven't read her birth story, then long tale short, she was born very unexpectedly on February 14 - a month and a half before her due date.

Last year, I did a photographic look back at two years of life with the Babby. It felt right, since those were just about the happiest two years of my life! This year, I wasn't going to do a look back in pictures... until I realized that I was just being silly. So what if this past year of the Babby's life wasn't the happiest? It was still pretty darn good!

happy birthday

In the end, I couldn't help myself. But this year, the look back is at my life with the Babby. A kind of photo montage of she and I experiencing this past year (and the ones before it) together. Which, let me tell you, was not easy since I'm usually the one behind the camera! I've put it under a cut to be kind, but do have a look... and enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 
BABBY!




THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY



THIRD BIRTHDAY


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Always always let her focus you on the good, Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :) how precious! Happy Birthday baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday P.! Much love and hugs. Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness what a great post! I had goosebumps looking at all the special pictures of you and P! Happy Happy Birthday P!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to count your blessings... especially on your child's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, your little Babby is too cute! What a wonderful birthday post! Thank you for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...