Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Third Birthday Party Preview! (And Hey, It's Leap Day!)

Party recap post? 
Not happening today. 

Things blew up at work - as they do every now and then when the bossman remembers how out of date our web profile truly is. As for me, I'm wearing a comfy sweater and I breakfasted on chocolates, so bring. it. on. world!

There's a surprising amount of tasks that need doing today, so I hope you will be content with a duo of preview pictures of P.'s little party:

third birthday party


third birthday party

Oh, and I just remembered that it's Leap Day! Do you know anyone with a birthday today, because I do! I keep thinking that today would be a great day to take a leap of faith - but unfortunately, I have nothing spectacular planned. I should have timed things better! 

Are you taking a leap today?

3 comments:

  1. Today's our four-year anniversary, which is also our first anniversary. ;) When we got married we signed up for a bunch of restaurants etc to get coupons on our anniversary. This is the first year we've gotten any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Congrats! I was wondering if there was anyone out there who got married on Leap Day :)

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...