Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Quick Look at Easter With the P.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am swamped. And sick. Which is a good sign, but still no fun when it's happening at various times of day. I try to look at it in a positive way, telling myself that it means - at the very least - that my body is still pregnant. Is there still a heart thumping little jellybean within? That I won't know for about two week, so keep us in your prayers and/or send good thoughts our way!

celebrating easter with toddlers
celebrating easter with toddlers
celebrating easter with toddlers
celebrating easter with toddlers
celebrating easter with toddlers


How was your Easter weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I've been a bit out of the loop, so this is the first I've heard that you're pregnant again! I'm sure it's both thrilling and nerve-wracking, and I'm sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not been formally announced - it was secretly announced here a few posts ago and family knows, but it's staying on the DL on my personal Facebook profile because of work!

      Delete
  2. Praying!

    P is just so stinking cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your pregnancy and I have to say that Baby #1 is a precious little doll!

    Visiting from SITS, make it a great day!!

    Momma Marge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit :) And for the lovely kind words!

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...