Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summertime Houseguests!

Not so recently anymore - thanks to my laziness re: moving files off the camera - we had houseguests come to stay with us from NY. Specifically Erin, my very oldest good friend who I actually still talk to on a regular basis, and her daughter Emma.

Erin and I started hanging out in middle school! Now we're both moms, which kind of blows my mind if I let myself think about it.

Lots of fun was had by all, but especially P. - who couldn't get enough of Emma and her Spongebob Squarepants videos. She really seems to love hanging out with older kids, and we've been super lucky in that all of the older kids she's had a chance to play with have been extra nice. Especially Emma, who was very patient with P. when she'd have a three-year-old moment.

how to have houseguests
Together, the five of us hit the beach, ate popsicles on the porch, tried our hand at amateur archery, went to multiple playgrounds, ate too much breakfast, and generally had fun just doing summery stuff. Two out of the five of us also gossiped about boys. I'll let you guess which two.

3 comments:

  1. That is so nice that you hosted houseguests! Looks like you had a wonderful time too! Love the pics. Stopping in from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely. Looks like this was an amazing day. Glad all is well with you. Sorry I have been MIA.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...