Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Self Portrait for the Saturday Selfies, Week 3

Here's me, participating in Week 3 of Audrey's Saturday Selfies self portrait challenge.

This week's theme? Black and white. I decided I'd try getting a little artsy fartsy and took all all the pictures through a window frame. At night, because I was super busy all day long. One of these days I am going to remember to do this during the daytime, though, and then watch out, world!

Until then, my self portrait, with special guest Hunter - still in baby bump form for the time being.

self portrait christa terry

Also, my feet!

4 comments:

  1. You have a great side profile. And baby bump. I mean, that's one perfectly shaped baby bump. The fun stage - when it's obvious you're pregnant yet can still move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - that's nice to hear. I'm always silly critical of my side profile (mostly my chin gets lost). On the movement front, I'm quickly losing mobility, though, at ~34 weeks. If I get down on the floor, good luck getting me back up!

      Delete
  2. I love this. I feel like a total loser because I sort of cheated putting up a picture my 4 year old took of me. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, heck, if I could get P. to use the camera, I might have done the same :)

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...