Friday, October 19, 2012

A Self Portrait for the Saturday Selfies, Week 5 (Much Belated)

Who has two thumbs and no real idea how to use her wimpy point and shoot camera? This guy. Which meant that when it came to Audrey's Saturday Selfies self-portrait challenge Week 5 - do something in high key - I was pretty stumped. I don't even know if my camera can do that sort of thing and sadly, I had no time at all this week to find out. To cheat, I used photo editing software. And badly!

As you can see, this is certainly not my area of expertise.

christa terry

Instead of the glowy, bright look I ought to have achieved, what I ended up with is a weird washed out oh-my-gosh-it's-full-of-stars effect. Needs more... contrast? Maybe Audrey will tell me!

Luckily, the next challenge - um, as in tomorrow's challenge, ack - is 'backlit' and for that, I can play around with lights instead of camera settings.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I still like it. Maybe you can sell it as a photo that reflects your confusion; telling the story of inexperience (with photo effects). lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It almost looks like a photocopy of a photocopy. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...