Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Remember How I Said I've Been Working On a Project? Check Out Mom Meet Mom!

Reading through old posts a while back, I was suddenly reminded that I asked y'all to hold me accountable when it came to the big projects in my life. Now I don't expect anyone to really keep tabs on whether I am productive or unproductive - or show up at my house with a horse whip when I fall into the latter category - but it does help me stay on track when I know that I told all my blog friends I would do X, Y, or Z.

In this case, I can't remember whether I actually specified what X (or Y or Z) would actually be, but what I'm working on is a website - currently in development - called Mom Meet Mom. What is Mom Meet Mom? Here's a quickie pitch:

Mom Meet Mom takes the stress out of meeting other local mothers and finding playdates for your kids by using your answers to questions about yourself and your family to introduce you to local moms with similar interests, schedules, parenting styles, personalities, and outlooks.
Right now, we have a blog, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, and we just launched our email sign up page - we're hoping that some of the millions of moms out there will help us create an amazing resource for all kinds of mothers by being a part of our eventual beta testing group or just telling us what kind of features they'd like to see on a site like Mom Meet Mom!

how to meet moms

Please sign up! I promise we won't spam you or sell your email address or do anything nefarious with your info. That's not what we're all about. Oh, and spread the word! I'm just really, really excited about this project - can you tell? After all, making mom friends the old fashioned way can be super hard. Mom Meet Mom is going change how moms meet other moms in a big way!

7 comments:

  1. I was just telling another mom that there should be a match.com for moms...and you went and did it! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea! I've tried on other types of sites to get a mommy group together in my area and it always fails. This sounds like it would work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so incredibly awesome! I have so many mom friends who could benefit from a service like this. Off to tweet about this and will share on my FB wall. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovelovelove this. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...