Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Coming Soon: The I Know How Is Babby Formed Home Tour

A long, long time ago I asked if anyone would be interested in a BabbyMama home tour and enough of you said yes to convince me to do it.

I'll admit I was reluctant to show off my stuff since so many people have much nicer stuff, but I'm also pretty proud of my house. I sucked it up. I took the pictures and have been sitting on them forrrrrrever.

home tour

So stay tuned for the I Know How Is Babby Formed home tour, coming soon to a browser near you! Because I am brave like that.

Have you ever done a home tour on your blog? I'd love to see - link up in the comments!

P.S. - We're getting super close to the official pre-launch launch of Mom Meet Mom so if you want to know when we go live, sign up now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...