Monday, December 3, 2012

It Sure Feels Like a Monday

smiling baby

I don't have much to say today. It's been a busy few hours around here. I took two cats to the vet - picture me walking down the street with a baby in the front carrier and a cat carrier in each hand.

Answered some professional emails. Walked the P. to childcare. Cleared away some things. Changed and nursed the baby... changed and nursed the baby. Worked on our family budget. And started the long process of going through all the Christmas things in my office nook.

Every Christmas, it never fails to pile up on and around my desk.

What are you up to today? Having fun, I hope!

4 comments:

  1. now I'm signing Manic Monday in my head. He is really filling out! Go mama's milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, look at that pile of cuteness! Mondays are never fun. Mine was spent working, then when I finally got the kids home, I got to work on dishes, dinner, bedtime and cleaning. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling! I'm on maternity leave, but still doing freelance work and trying to start a business (http://mommeetmom.com) so it's not just me and the baby gazing into each other's eyes.

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...