Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorite Posts from 2012


I can't believe that today is really and truly the last day of 2012! I mean it. Seriously. So much went on, from a rocky pregnancy to the birth of H.... taking the first steps to start a new online service just for moms... trying to make sure there was plenty of fun to balance out all the work... and so much more. It was a big year for a lot of the people I care about, too! And yet this jam-packed year just flew by. I feel a little like I blinked and suddenly had a baby and the beginnings of a company and the start of a memoir and all kinds of cool new plans for the future. Where did the time go?

That's why I took the time today to go back and look at some of my favorite posts from 2012. I wanted to relive some of this whip-quick year! Here are just a few of the posts that stood out for me:
What are your favorite memories from 2012? What are you looking forward to in 2013?  My big hope is that Mom Meet Mom will EXPLODE!

See you in the new year!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I had ONE stellar moment but it was really a combo of great moments and memories. Happy New Year to you and the family and may 2013 be an amazing year for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you, too! I bet you're going to have an amazing 2013!

      Delete
  2. I just want to say how much I enjoy your writing on parenting and personal growth. It keeps me coming back for more! I feel it will be hard to top 2012 what with my new son, our dream to live in California fulfilled and the re-election of Obama. But I am going to try! I hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel just the same about your blog :) It sounds like you had an awesome year, but I bet the one coming up will be ever better!!

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...