I can't believe that today is really and truly the last day of 2012! I mean it. Seriously. So much went on, from a rocky pregnancy to the birth of H.... taking the first steps to start a new online service just for moms... trying to make sure there was plenty of fun to balance out all the work... and so much more. It was a big year for a lot of the people I care about, too! And yet this jam-packed year just flew by. I feel a little like I blinked and suddenly had a baby and the beginnings of a company and the start of a memoir and all kinds of cool new plans for the future. Where did the time go?
That's why I took the time today to go back and look at some of my favorite posts from 2012. I wanted to relive some of this whip-quick year! Here are just a few of the posts that stood out for me:
- On parenthood and time
- Lactation consultants vs. the preemies
- I fail a little every day
- My easy organization tips
- Mother's Day and someday's sun-warmed grapes
- Please don't tell me I'm not a full-time mom
- A truth I finally told myself
- Having it all and Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer
- Maternity leave: month 1
- Memories of Christmas from long, long ago
See you in the new year!