Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Special Snow Day

Our special snow day was amazing, and I'm so happy I decided to keep P. at home when I saw the flakes coming down! Especially since it started to rain in the afternoon, though we still went out in that rain and made snowmen in the back yard. (Check it out on Instagram!) There are bunches of pics under the cut and I hope you'll take a look, then share your most recent snow day with me. Because I actually need some cheering up. Cheering on? More on that later.

snow day activities




snow day activities

snow day activities

snow day activities

snow day activities

snow day activities

snow day activities

snow day activities

snow day activities

snow day activities

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of snow, but I love to see pics of kids enjoying the fluffy stuff. Whenever you need me to root you on, count me in. I'm one of your biggest cheerleaders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girlfriend! Knowing you're on my side is awesome!

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...