Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Big Sisters, Little Brothers

It's a snow day, yay! And I made the executive decision to keep P. home with me and H. so we could all play in the snow together (pretty much gaunteeing I'm going to get nothing done). When H. wakes up, anyway. Our big hope is that it's sticky snow. Poor girl is desperate to make a snowman!

I'm close to the final two weeks of my maternity leave and chances are that next time it snows, I won't be able to just keep P. home for the heck of it. So today is important. Today is special.

big sister little brother

big sister little brother

big sister little brother

big sister little brother

I'm linking up at some linkies today, because why not? Are you?

babybabylemon

8 comments:

  1. That is very sweet. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Enjoy your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the snow pics! You have some good-looking kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Hope you enjoyed your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for snow days! These photos are adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your children are so cute! I'd keep them home even if it wasn't a snow day! ;-) Hope you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun. Your girl is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...