Sunday, February 17, 2013

P. and the Birthday Cupcake

Round our parts there's a little out-of-the-way bakery that sells cupcakes and not much else. As cafes go, it's not much to look at. And if you try to visit too late in the day, you might just find it shut for the day since the owner's policy is to close up shop when the cupcakes run out. What's the draw? Just the menu of something like 30 different flavors of cupcake!

Since P. was home on her birthday this year, it was only natural that I sent the mister and my dad out with P. to this heaven of cupcakery for a special treat.

love cupcakes

love cupcakes

love cupcakes

love cupcakes

love cupcakes

love cupcakes

Bo and I would have gone, too, but being dairy-free in a cupcake shop is just too much for this mama to bear. I did send the camera along with the mister - and seeing how much P. relished her lovely love cupcake almost makes up for the fact that I couldn't join in the nomming. Almost.

4 comments:

  1. Man, you ain't kidding. I haven't seen anyone that transported by a cupcake in a while... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Happy birthday to P. She's always been adorable, but my goodness, she's turning into such a beautiful young lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a girl after my own heart....I am a card-carrying cupcake fiend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I made sure that all the cupcakes at her birthday party were dairy-free so I got my share! I wasn't about to miss out twice!

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...