Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Birthday Interview: Here's to Four Years of My (Not So) Little P.!

Remember last year's birthday interview? Among everything else we've done to celebrate our firstborn's birthday today - and boy, P. sure is a lucky girl - the mister remembered to sit down with a computer to do this year's birthday interview! Smart boy, that mister.

Meanwhile, in between working and running around like crazy with my dad to get supplies for the party on Saturday, I managed to fit in making a little look back photo collage, mostly because I wanted a visual reminder of how our (not so) little lady has changed in four years!


birthday interview

Our interview with P. at four years old:

1. What is your favorite color?

Pink

2. What is your favorite toy?

Alligator (A pink alligator!)

3. What is your favorite fruit?

Raspberries

4. What is your favorite tv show?

Babes in Toyland

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?

Pink pancakes

6. What is your favorite outfit?

Flower dress and flower wings!

7. What is your favorite game?

Candy Land

8. What is your favorite snack?

Pink strawberry apple squeezies

9. What is your favorite animal?

Pig

10. What is your favorite song?

"Dream A Little Dream of You"

11. What is your favorite book?

The one that Pop gave me! ("Where is Baby's Valentine")

12. Who is your best friend?

Bo

13. What is your favorite cereal?

Corn Flakes

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?

Play!

15. What is your favorite drink?

Apple juice

16. What is your favorite holiday?

Valentine's Day

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?

Flatcat, alligator, Friendly and Friendy's new sister!

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Pink pancakes

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?

Pizza!

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A writer!

In some ways she hasn't changed much and in other ways, she's a little different every day. It blows my mind. I'm glad she still wants me to sing her to sleep at night and still occasionally dozes of on my chest - though these days it's more likely that she'll get in my bed, and flail around for five minutes before saying "Mama, I think that's enough cuddling."

Gosh, I sure do love her! Happy birthday, little P.!

3 comments:

  1. That's sweet. Her love of pink is so cute. I hope my daughter is that girly because I too love all things pink. Even a pink alligator.
    Also, she is adorable!
    Thanks for visiting on my SITS day! I'm just getting around to revisiting people now. I KNOW I used to follow your blog and I think I lost it when I switched accounts for my new blog, anyhow, I am re-following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've come a long way baby! Happy Birthday beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...