Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: EAT

The kitchen needed something. Like words. In the blank spot between the stovetop and the vent fan hood. So I made an EAT sign, except instead of making a sign I just painted it on the wall. It's not done - a lot of the lines got funky because it's hard to lean over a stove and paint freehand when your hair is an inch away from a grody vent hood.

eat sign

eat sign paint

Why do I feel like most of my fun projects are designed specifically to ensure that our home with have a lower resale value someday unless we put a lot of work into undoing my fun projects?

I'm linking up at these totally sweet link parties:
babybabylemon

9 comments:

  1. Your projects always make my house feel boring. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more time to do all of the projects that I have in mind.
    Love what you did!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Du sprichst deutsch? Bist Du Deutsche? Ich habe mich so gefreut, als ich Deinen Kommentar gelesen habe!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nur ein bisschen! Ich lebte in Berlin wenn ich 14 Jahre alt war und meine Mutter war in Deutschland geboren. Es ist schön Sie kennen zu lernen :) :)

      Delete
    2. Oh super! Das klingt aber nicht "nur" nach einem bisschen deutsch... ;)
      Ich bin in der Nähe von Berlin aufgewachsen.
      Hab´noch ein schönes Wochenende! :)

      Delete
  3. CUTE! I rent. I should always go crazy because who gets their deposit back? and they did glue fiberglass to a rotting wall so I think I deserve free reign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paint is your friend - you can always paint it back!

      Delete
  4. I love that. There is really ugly, stained, faux-tile in that part of my kitchen. Someday I'll make it better; pretty. Someday.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...