Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Edible Equality

marriage equality

This was the P.'s second birthday cake. It's also my way of showing the world I support marriage equality. Mostly because I cannot see how letting other consenting grownups get hitched has any impact on me, my marriage, housing prices in my neighborhood, or whether or not I can get a quality baba au rhum nearby, which I can't. Massachusetts has had same-sex marriage for a while now, and while I still have no source for baba au rhum in my neighborhood, I can't blame that on the gays. I miss Athens.

As per usual, I'm linking up at these totally sweet link parties:

babybabylemon

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE it! What a perfect way to show your support! :)-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just happen to love rainbows so it works out!

      Delete
  2. I love the cake and what you are supporting! Looks tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet that it works on two levels! You should send one of these cakes to the Supreme Court :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, oh, oh ooh. This looks great and in more ways than one. Andrea visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...