Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Not-a-Shower Surprise Party for Jess

What do you do when your pregnant friend doesn't want a baby shower? Throw her a surprise not-a-shower, of course! So what if she kind of knew something was going on? She certainly didn't know it was not-a-shower!

surprise baby shower

surprise baby shower



surprise baby shower

surprise baby shower

surprise baby shower

surprise baby shower

surprise baby shower

surprise baby shower

surprise baby shower

Big thanks to all my co-conspirators who all managed to keep mum during the roughly three months it took to figure out a date that worked for most of us. I guess we are all busy people!

Have you ever thrown a surprise party for someone? Or had a surprise party thrown for you? 

11 comments:

  1. It was fun! Thanks for all you've done to make it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy sweets table! Macarons!!! Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, no, I wish! I still haven't worked up the gumption to try those! Trader Joe's!

      Delete
  3. Very creative! It looks like so much fun and I bet she was so happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Yay Jess, she looks fabulous! My mom's group has thrown LOTS of (what we call) sprinkles for second babies, but we've never attempted a surprise! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the first-ever surprise party I've ever been given, it was super-sweet! I love you ladies!!! <3

    I love throwing surprise parties...but have only thrown one. Waaaaaay long ago. And of course, Christa was there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chubby cheeks on Bo belie his need to eat more. Such a doll. I was given a surprise shower the day before my twins were born. Of course, we thought we had 5 more weeks to prepare! Sneaky little buggers. It's hard to believe they are almost 38! I was so shocked by the shower that I backed out the door of my best friends house right next to mine.... I had been down on the floor (it's still hard to believe that at 35 weeks w/twins I could get down AND back up) cutting out a dress for my friends mom when one of the kids came and told me that their mom wanted me to come over. It was August in Vegas and our air conditioning was broken. You can imagine how I looked. Shorts and a very loose maternity top....lol. Once I got over my shock, I had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...