Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Sunny Fun Day for a Rainy Week

This week is not winning any points for weather, that's for sure!

When it's not actively raining, the sky is gray and there has been thunder pounding somewhere far off over the ocean. I have walked to pick up P. at my workday's end on afternoons where the radar says we won't get soaked along the way - but I'm still feeling cooped up.

Thank goodness for last week, when the sun was shining and the weather was hot and both of my littles were home with me to play and bask and shout and swing and and picnic.

playing outside


playing outside





playing outside


playing outside


playing outside


playing outside


playing outside


playing outside


playing outside

I suppose the gray days being the busy ones isn't so bad. At least I'm not missing out on a gorgeous summer day!

11 comments:

  1. We've been having the same weather, and it's definitely affecting my mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hopefully our weather will improve soon!!

      Delete
  2. I am actively looking forward to the overcast skies the forecast says are coming our way. It's tough to take the kids out to the zoo or botanical gardens or the often not-shady parks when the sun is blazing. My people burn easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the photos. looks like a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather this week has been totally weird here, too, but the forecast for next week looks great! Love the little potting-up project you did together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's making me crazy. I worry because summer is often very hot and humid and stormy and I really really enjoy spring with its dry warmth and sunshine. And it doesn't look good for the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, spring! That week in between the heat being on and the mosquitoes coming out en masse :(

      Delete
  6. Such cute photos! It goes from pretty to humid in a heartbeat here so even days where it's 70 it's felt disgusting :/ Not my fave season anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...