Friday, May 24, 2013

On the Eve of Away for a Rainy Weekend

It's so easy to feel down.

I'm tired. Bo sleeps through the night more often than not, but he tends to go to bed late and he does still wake up some nights.

I'm busy. Like so busy I haven't even thought about socializing with friends, much less had the brainpower to miss it, because when am I possibly going to fit that in, anyway?

Sometimes I feel almost totally demoralized.

And then I stop before 'almost totally' turns into 'entirely'. Maybe I don't have the time or the energy to whip up a ladies night extravaganza, but I do have to take care of my family. That's one of those non-optional to-dos.

So I have to suck it up and move even when it feels like there's an anvil on each shoulder. I move a centimeter. Then an inch. A foot. Another. And then I'm moving again, slow or not. Doesn't matter as long as I'm pushing forward.

Most of the time, with a smile on my face because I wouldn't want to disappoint these folks!

how


how




how


how


how


how


how


how

Happy almost weekend!

P.S. - Are you dealing with mom guilt? Click the link to find out why you shouldn't give in!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the photo of Tedd and H. on the couch just killed me. Yep, I'm dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the one of Bo and daddy napping is my fave by far. Love them all, though.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...