Thursday, May 16, 2013

So Far This Morning

  • I slept through my early, early work alarm and then Bo woke up early-ish anyway so *poof* there went my plans to kick today's butt by 7 a.m.
  • Bo, standing up against the back cushions to play with the plants, barfed on the couch. And it was full of solids and slime and hard to clean up. (I'm kind of afraid it's going to stink...)
  • P. had an epic lie-in, which would have be amazing on a weekend but isn't so good on a weekday when I ought to have gotten some work done already.
  • I got poop all over my hands and it wasn't popcorny baby poop but stankier oatmeal-eater poop, which is good, I guess, because it means food is going in, but still. Ick.
  • Early-riser Bo has laid on my lap just grumbling and grumbling. He's either tired or working on making more poop for me to accidentally rub into my knuckles.
  • I found some old, secret spit up in the exersaucer that had dried to a paste in the hardest bits to clean.
  • We had a staring contest. Guess who won.

morning routine - christa terry

How's your morning going?

10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness are you wearing shorts??? I'm jealous! I'm still freezing! Also I miss you and will try to plan a playdate with you maybe next week??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playdate? Yes, please! I swear I am going nuts right now because I've been so busy with Mom Meet Mom and now P. is home for I don't know how long.

      Not shown: the sweatshirt and layers I'm wearing on top ;)

      Delete
  2. I think you need to get some Bac-Out for that couch Mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll order some!

      Delete
  3. I just flew to Florida with J to see the 'rents. The initally wary lady in the seat next to us proclaimed at the end of the flight that J was "way better than the drunk businessmen" she usually get seated next to. Baby High Five!

    Man, I feel for you with the excretions from both ends. I hope your day gets better. How could you not be happy with the Smiliest Baby Evar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had pretty much only good flying experiences with babies and kids - except now that I wrote that it'll be awful from now on, heh.

      BABY HIGH FIVE!

      Delete
  4. lol! I get it too...i've been pooped on before *shudders*. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to have kids or be around kids without some poop gettin' on ya! :)

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...