- I slept through my early, early work alarm and then Bo woke up early-ish anyway so *poof* there went my plans to kick today's butt by 7 a.m.
- Bo, standing up against the back cushions to play with the plants, barfed on the couch. And it was full of solids and slime and hard to clean up. (I'm kind of afraid it's going to stink...)
- P. had an epic lie-in, which would have be amazing on a weekend but isn't so good on a weekday when I ought to have gotten some work done already.
- I got poop all over my hands and it wasn't popcorny baby poop but stankier oatmeal-eater poop, which is good, I guess, because it means food is going in, but still. Ick.
- Early-riser Bo has laid on my lap just grumbling and grumbling. He's either tired or working on making more poop for me to accidentally rub into my knuckles.
- I found some old, secret spit up in the exersaucer that had dried to a paste in the hardest bits to clean.
- We had a staring contest. Guess who won.
How's your morning going?