Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Check Me Out on FOX 25 Talking About Mom Meet Mom!

This morning, Meg (one of my partners in crime at Mom Meet Mom) and I went to the FOX 25 studio to talk to Shiri Spear about the site! Shiri was great, and it was a lot of fun - even if traffic north of Boston meant I got there with literally a minute to spare. Have a look if you didn't happen to catch it live, and then go check out Mom Meet Mom if you're not already a member:

Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! This has been our best press yet, but we have plenty in the can or in the works :)

      Delete
  2. So awesome! I'm joining right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Please do :) We're still in early days so don't worry if you don't have eleventy billion matches just yet. We're planning on adding a social component very soon!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited about this project! You looked great - doing interviews can be stressful >.< You were both so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool! You seemed a little nervous (I would die), but it was a great segment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I seemed a little nervous, great, because I was a lot nervous :)

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...