Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Sunday in the Park with Pictures

Just like I said I would, here's me posting some more of the photos from our session with Purple Opal Photography!

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs


christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

christa terry best mom blogs

Aaaaaand I'm linking up at these totally sweet link parties, among others:

babybabylemon

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet pictures! You've got a very pretty family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you caught some amazing shots here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photographs of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's seems to be a very priceless pictures..:)

    Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I always love to see families going out to get their photos done - not just because it's my career but because it's priceless! I say this even though I'm always behind the camera and not nearly doing things like this..

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...