Monday, August 5, 2013

Babies on the Ferry: Then and Now

This past weekend we went to New York for my mom and her wife's annual summer party - which was a housewarming party this year! The day started gray and rainy, with all of us huddled under the big tent and using umbrellas to get to the house, but about an hour into the party the sun came out and it turned into a gorgeous day.

We spent ages in the pool - even Bo who just bobbed around the water in his wee boat - and stayed up way too late. I think P. finally fell asleep around midnight, yikes!

For once I was too busy mingling and having fun to take pictures, so the only photos I took were like six selfies on the ferry on the way home. Speaking of, I really really really need to get my camera's display repaired. That's the other reason I didn't bother taking any photos.

But anyway, it was such a gorgeous day, and I was reminded of an old pic of me and P. from when she was seven months old. I think this was her very first ferry ride.

babywearing baby bjorn

Since I had the Bjorn in the car, even though normally I'd use the Calin Bleu wrap, I popped Bo in and tried to recreate it. Good enough!

babywearing baby bjorn

It's funny that Bo and P. no longer look as much alike as they did when he was little, but when you compare baby pics at matching ages you can see how much they do look like each other. There's one big way they don't resemble each other at all, though. Check out Bo's hair... do you think he's going to be a ginger or what?

1 comment:

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...