Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Trip to Marini Farm in Ipswich, in Pictures

A couple weeks back there was a Groupon for tickets to the corn maze and fall fun zone (complete with jumping pillow, hayride, and corn house) at Marini Farm in Ipswich. I'm pretty sure it's the only Groupon I've ever actually bought because they're never for anything I care about, but I'm glad I made the account to buy the tix even if I'm getting new messages about stuff I don't care about every day. It was an amazing time - even if we didn't actually make it into the famous dinosaur shaped corn maze because P. wasn't even patient enough to finish the rope maze.

Which is okay because I ended up giving up, too.

If you're local or visiting the Ipswich area, I'd definitely recommend stopping by to pick your pumpkins and check out the corn maze. Even without a Groupon. Check it out!

Marini Farm in Ipswich


Marini Farm in Ipswich

Don't you love how this pic turned out?




Marini Farm in Ipswich


Marini Farm in Ipswich


Marini Farm in Ipswich


Marini Farm in Ipswich

I was SO happy when I realized grownups were welcome on the jumping pillow!

Marini Farm in Ipswich


Marini Farm in Ipswich

If you were confused when I said corn house you're probably not confused any more!

Marini Farm in Ipswich


Marini Farm in Ipswich

Bo went CRAZY for the free sweet corn on the hayride. Seriously, he lost it when I had to take it away.

What kind of fall fun has your family been having?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...