Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Surprise Family Day!

Today was supposed to be Bo's first day of once-a-week daycare but like many well-planned out days it turned out a little differently. P. and Bo both stayed home and the mister was here well into the morning. I have spent the day hosting dance parties and making biscuits and helping Bo figure out what the deal with crayons is instead of working.



What an awesome blessing unexpected special days with both little ones are! Now the biscuits are cooling on the stovetop and we're heading out to one of those indoor playgrounds because the weather is iffy and I am not bold enough today to brave it. How has your day been so far?

P.S. Check out this moving look at breastfeeding a preemie!

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Are You Living A Life Of Denial? .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...