Tuesday, December 17, 2013

An Unexpected Snow Day

It is REALLY coming down out there - and the snow that's coming down is coming down on top of Sunday's snow, which is now crunchy ice. That's not going be fun to shovel in the a.m. when I have to bring not one, not two, but three cats to the vet for their yearly well visits.

But the snow before Sunday was just a dusting of perfect packing snow.

Just enough to make a couple of wee snowmen with Great Aunt Lynn. Of course, since it was the first snow of the season I had to take lots of pics. Especially since it was the first snow that Bo really noticed and enjoyed. And what did he do with said snow? Ate it, of course, just like his big sister.


I'm no snowbunny but I do enjoy watching other people enjoy winter weather.


Concerned snowman is concerned.





It's hard to get everyone in a single selfie with no idea how to use my phone's camera timer!



Bo On the Go in the snow. Love him so much.


Hope you've had some snow fun this winter and that if you live around me, you're staying safe and warm tonight!

P.S. - I have an awesome giveaway going on over at the Mom Meet Mom Facebook page - perfect for anyone whose little ones love music. Please check it out!

P.P.S. - Looking for cool ideas for stocking stuffers for toddlers?

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog on SITS. We had snow Sunday & Tues too. I thought for sure there wouldn't be school today, but there was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for snow! We got some awhile back and got a couple snow days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...