Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Babby Family Goes to Maine

(Hey! Can I ask you to do me a favor? If you haven't signed up for Mom Meet Mom yet, could you pretty please take a sec to make an account using my referral code: http://mommeetmom.com/signup?referral=1Og5lpa3 I am trying to test our new referral system, which is going to be amazing because PRIZES! And once we start hitting certain user goals, the prizes are going to get pretty amazing so now is actually an awesome time to sign up and start getting your friends to check out the site. Thanks and xoxo!)

Did I mention we recently went to Maine? Other than the mister, none of us had been before so it was kind of neat - for me at least - to see how close Maine actually is when you're driving up the coast. I'd always assumed it was like hours and hours through New Hampshire before you'd ever hit Maine. Nope!

Sorry I don't have any pictures of Maine-y stuff like, er, moose and lobsters and so on. Our trip was BC or 'before camera' and so any photos I got came from Instagram and my phone, which has been thoroughly chewed on by Bo. Plus, our intention was not to do the whole tourist thing but rather to visit an old friend and her little one who happens to be the same age as P. Totes cute!



Er, we went to the playground! That was nice. And I saw some of how giant ships are built because they build them 'round there. But generally the point of heading north was to relax and hang out.


The only Maine-y thing about our family trip to Maine was that we woke up to a dusting of snow, which we hadn't seen yet at home. That just made P.'s day because she is simply ga-ga for the stuff. Bo was not so impressed and my friend's son was totally averse to the idea of playing outside and it was also kind of cold so we didn't spend all that long outside anyway.





P.'s biggest disappointment was that the snow didn't follow us home. She also spent a good half hour bawling in the car about how she missed my friend's son. Guess we should think about another visit... but I think it can wait until springtime.

P.S. - Lately I've been doing a lot of blogging at Mom Meet Mom instead of here because we're rolling out some very cool features soon and I want to make sure we're keeping folks interested. Let's see, I've written about:
Have a read if you have a few minutes to spare for yours truly!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had. Love snow angels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P. will make a snow angel in the tiniest amount of snow :)

      Delete
    2. P. will make a snow angel in the tiniest amount of snow :)

      Delete
  2. the smallest flakes of snow and my kids are in winter heaven! How fun that you got to go to Maine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except now I wish they'd stay small. We could get as much as a foot of snow this weekend, ack!

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...