Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Catch Up with Me at WhattoExpect.com Today!

Busy busy busy, I'm a busy little bee - and I have two sick little ones here at home with me. Not sure how much I'll get done and this blog has been so sorely neglected. But you can catch up with me at the WhattoExpect.com blog today where I'm writing about why working moms should stop feeling so guilty all the time. It's sort of like my letter to all the working moms out there.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/family-life/what-people-really-think-about-working-mothers-is-wrong.aspx

I'd love it if you'd share my post so it gets some positive - or heck, negative - attention!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Saw you on SITS! Hope it's a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a weird one, at least, if you mean my day :) Running on 30 minutes of sleep!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to check it out...headed over right now! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the guest post! I always like reading your thoughts.

    "Working Moms" gives me such a conflicted mix of emotions. Sometimes I don't know what to call myself. Just mama, I guess. I work so flipping hard - and am up at nearly 2 because I was doing crafts I hope to sell. It's all hard. I know each 'group' needs a pat on the back of encouragement from time to time, though. It's what keeps us going - or is that pick me up we need :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! Are part-timers WM or WAHMs or SAHMs? Am I a SAHM because I'm home with Bo even though P. is at daycare and now Bo goes one day a week? Can I even be a SAHM if I work? Can you be a WM even if your work is happening at 2am? I just don't know! And does it even matter? We're both doing a great job!

      Delete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...