Monday, January 6, 2014

Hitting the Big Time: Mom Meet Mom on Good Morning America

Oh my gosh, you guys! You won't believe it, but Mom Meet Mom was on GOOD MORNING AMERICA. Yeah, that Good Morning America... you know, with Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos. It's kind of a big deal.



We probably wouldn't have made it onto Good Morning America if we hadn't been featured in Daily Candy first. I feel like everything is coming up PR - look, we're on PopSugar! - and we've gotten about a bazillion emails and it's been crazy and I can't concentrate because I'm so excited about all our new members! But I'm having a blast, too.

Which is my way of saying *hint hint* if you're not a member of the site yet, please join - it's getting better and better every day!

P.S. - Check out a little something I wrote about all the things no one tells you about motherhood! And if you need ideas on what do with your little ones on snow days, Meg has got you covered!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is fantastic for you guys! Congrats on your PR "snowball!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, congrats!!! I was able to get my friend on a spot on GMA earlier this month too. So, so rad!!

    Lolly
    SITS Tribe

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...