Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Little Sweet Anticipation

I think having something to look forward to is very important.

To me, anyway. Like I always work harder and faster if I know there's a little reward waiting for me at the end of the day. Or even at the end of a single task.

This summer one of the big things I am looking forward to is homegrown grapes!


This is the first year that the vines have produced so we don't know how long it will take before we have grapes to eat instead of just to admire (which is what we do now).

Until then we have plenty of raspberries. And may even get a small fistful of blueberries if the birds don't come and eat them all up. Again.


I really love growing fruit in our yard. Our on again off again vegetable garden has always seemed like a chore but homegrown fruit is just plain magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...