Monday, July 14, 2014

It Only Took the Whole of July 5th to Convince Her to Hold It

Why did I snap this on July 5th? That (along with July 6th) was mock Independence Day around here thanks to tropical storm Arthur and the resultant day and night of downpours.


I'm glad that my kids are still young enough not to be disappointed by stuff like that but I know that's going to end. For now, I'll take it. Sparklers a day belated? Is plenty of fun for an early evening pre-dessert diversion.

And you know who doesn't blame P. at all for not being overly keen to get her sparkler on? This chick. I am secretly afraid (and always have been) that I'm going to get burnt while waving them so I totally get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...