Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring? Hardly!

So, um, it's snowing.

There's a rumor going around that today was the first day of spring but I don't know if I believe it.

There is still like two feet of snow in my front and back yards. While the usual early springs plants like crocuses may be coming up, I am not going to see them until the wimpy New England sun manages to melt those last two feet.

And it's snowing again. What the heck?

Oh well, spring - real spring - has to turn up sometime, right? Until then we are feeding the birds. And the squirrels, too, but mostly the birds with hang-able homemade bird feeders made from toilet paper tubes.


Plus a little peanut butter and some birdseed.

Do they like it? Yes, they do:


How are you celebrating the start of spring (even if it doesn't feel very springy where you are, either)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...