Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This Guy - I Can't Even

I knew every kid would be different. But the big surprise with this guy is how much he makes me laugh. His facial expressions alone are hilarious. He can go from this...


 To this...


... in about two seconds flat.

And then he's glaring but it's a larger than life glare with a glimmer of laughter in it. Seriously. I have never seen a two-year-old that's so expressive on command. He's not feeling, he's acting

That's all I have today. Really I just wanted to pop in and say hi and share a few pics. I'm busy busy busy, as usual, and it'll probably only get worse as it gets closer to summer vacay.

Oh, one more thing - click the pic to see one of my latest posts for Hello Mamas!

http://blog.mommeetmom.com/index.php/my-must-have-summer-shoes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...