Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Win a Mountain Buggy Duet, Urbini Sonti Car Seat, Little Giraffe Blankets and More!

Do you know how hard it is to blog for yourself when your whole life is writing professionally? Well, it's hard. I'll have an idea for a post or something about the kiddies I want to share and then I'll spend all day writing about technology or motherhood or prematurity for work. By the time I'm punching out and my time is my own, the last thing I wan to do is sit down in front of the keyboard.

It makes me kind of sad, honestly. I feel like there are so many moments I'm not recording in words. Photos? I have in spades, but I'm missing the feelings because those can fade even when the pictures stay bright forever.

This summer was a busy one. We didn't hit the beach all that often but we went to New York and swam in a local not-so-secret-anymore watering hole and we had our annual summer party. We didn't set up the pool but we slipped and slid and Bo danced in his first ever show. We made obstacle courses in the backyard. Ate too much ice cream. Took the train, hosted guests, and said goodbye to kindergarten.

And none of it made it onto my blog.

It's going to be like that for a while longer, I think. Hopefully I'll share some pictures of apple picking soon. I'll post my homemade granola bar recipe later today. But generally I'll be doing more for the Hello Mamas app and my clients and less for me. Hopefully that will pay off in the form of long-term dividends and plenty of time to write when I'm old and gray.

In the meantime, while I have your attention I wanted to tell you about one of my latest giveaways for moms! The Hello Mamas 2015 Fall Brands We Love giveaway is up and running, now through 10/12 and this time around we're giving away thousands of dollars worth of amazing prizes for moms. Click here to enter!

mountain buggy duet giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...