Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I don't think that's what throw pillows are for



Or may that's EXACTLY what throw pillows are for.

This photo pretty much sums up what life with the Bo is like right now. The highs are high, the lows are low, and the pillows? Get thrown.

I wish I had more to say right now but I'm just so busy these days keeping Hello Mamas fun and fresh, keeping a roof over our heads and making sure I'm also there for the kids when they need me - which is pretty much all the time.

The big news? P. is getting her glasses today! It's a huge change for her and one she is equally excited about and nervous about. I can't believe how grown up she looks in them. Pictures to follow - eventually.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that your holiday prep hasn't been too stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...